Jody L. Fronek
Peter has an active litigation and trial practice defending companies involved in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. His practice includes the defense of nursing home/ALF/group home litigation. Peter also represents professionals before licensing boards.
Peter is Minnesota counsel for several national retail, food service and hospitality companies and for a national public utility company. In addition, he is coverage counsel in the five state area for two national insurers and regularly represents those and other carriers in direct action and bad faith litigation.
Peter has been certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association.
- Minnesota, 1974
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, 1979
- Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Tribal Court
- LexisNexis® Practice Guide: Minnesota Personal Injury, (Matthew Bender, Rev. Ed. 2016). Editorial Consultant.
- Co-Speaker, Anatomy of an Infrastructure Failure, Natural Gas Claims & Litigation Association, April 2015
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, cum laude, 1974
- B.A., University of Minnesota, 1970
- University of Virginia
- Listed in Minnesota Super Lawyers, 2003-present
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, 2005-present
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Associations & Memberships
- Care Providers of Minnesota
- Natural Gas Claims & Litigation Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- The Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
- Tried more than 150 cases to jury verdict in the area of products liability, premises liability, professional liability, and personal injury.
- Certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association.
- Minnesota counsel for several national retail, food service and hospitality companies.
- Minnesota counsel for a national public utility company.