Alexander is a recent graduate of the University of St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Prior to becoming a full-time Associate, Alexander worked as a Law Clerk at the Firm where he learned about all aspects of civil litigation. During his time in law school, Alexander participated in the Federal Appellate Clinic where he and his team represented a federal prisoner in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Additionally, he gained extensive experience in client counseling and representation through his Externship with the First District Public Defenders Office where he represented clients in a wide variety of pre-trial criminal matters including arraignments, first appearances, and probation revocation hearings.
Alexander’s practice focuses on representing individuals and businesses in matters including premises liability, motor vehicle liability, and in the unique area of cemetery and mortuary law. He also assisted in developing the Firm’s approach to the developing area of law involving homeowners’ associations. His practice includes all aspects of litigation from the initial case assessment, through any pre-trial motions, mediation and trial.
In his free time, Alexander enjoys volunteering in the community, traveling, being outdoors, juggling, and hip-hop dancing.
- Minnesota, 2021
- Author, “When are We Going to Learn: The Role of Lawyers in Corporate Fraud,” University of St. Thomas School of Law’s Journal of Law and Public Policy, Volume 15, Issue 2 (2022)
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of St. Thomas School of Law, 2021
- Deans Awards: Contracts, Business Basics, Lawyering Skills II, Misdemeanor Defense Externship, and White Collar Crime & Compliance
- Moot Court Director and Competitor
- Senior Editor, Journal of Law and Public Policy
- B.A., cum laude, University of St. Thomas, 2016
Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association